GMC Truck Forum banner

iphone app for 0-60 times

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  nickv 
#1 ·
Just curious to get an idea of 0-60 times on my car. How can i do this safely by keeping eyes on road? Are there aps for ipones? Something cheep you can buy I have no clue..... thanks!

#2 ·
I have used dynolicious
Give you 1/4 mile times and everything

#5 ·
I bought dynolicious and have about three other free ones. None of them seem to be consisitent. Dynolicious is better than the free ones though, but for $10 or $12 that it cost, it should be better.
can you tell me more about dynolicious? I have no idea where to buy or download. Does it work off your iphone? I don't want to worry about stopwatches or looking at my speedo when i pull of to the side of the road and get back on.

Thanks

#6 ·
go to the app store on your iphone. type in dynolicious and there are a couple different ones depending on what IOS update you have. Once you have the app on your phone, open it and it will tell you to find a safe spot to do it. Once you hit test, you can place the phone on a flat spot so that it doesn't move, then it will light up a green go button. you just run it like you want, and at the 1/4 mile it will switch to a red button saying the test is over. Then it will give you the basics 1/4 mile and speed, but you can go into more details and it will break it down for you, 0-60, as well as all the other speeds and 1/8 mile etc time.

#14 ·
I've heard it has not been updated in years and crashes all the time??? On the stop watch my truck did 0-60 in about 6.9? Does this seem right for 3:73 ECSB 2wd Sierra 5.3 Tuned?

go to the app store on your iphone. type in dynolicious and there are a couple different ones depending on what IOS update you have. Once you have the app on your phone, open it and it will tell you to find a safe spot to do it. Once you hit test, you can place the phone on a flat spot so that it doesn't move, then it will light up a green go button. you just run it like you want, and at the 1/4 mile it will switch to a red button saying the test is over. Then it will give you the basics 1/4 mile and speed, but you can go into more details and it will break it down for you, 0-60, as well as all the other speeds and 1/8 mile etc time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.