GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Formerly joeyrossmiller12
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm a little late on this but the Pioneer AppRadio... awesome...not. I saw it at best buy tonight and I was like FINALLY! I knew this was coming. I'm honestly surprised Apple hasn't come out with an official head unit.

Here's a few questions or discussion starters. hopefully this will get more than like 3 responses haha. Here we go.

When do you think there will be a newer version?
Will there be more outputs, better touch control, and anything else you guys can think of?
Does it use the google maps that is on our iphones? along with facebook, netflix, youtube, twitter, and any other aps? Meaning will it be just like looking at your iphone on your head unit? What does it look like when you're scrolling through ipod library, or the home screen. I think it would be cool if it had the iphone home screen and you just go from there doing all the same thing.
How is the sound quality?
Have a cd/dvd player. but then again you could just put a cd/dvd on your iphone so i don't know about that one.
How easy will it integrate with your vehicle. as in ease of installation, steering wheel controls, xm radio (yes i know you can't have xm as of now)
I noticed a few other brands had head units designed for ipod/iphone but it didn't look like this. Will other brands be making this and better?

That's all I got. Hopefully we get a good discussion.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
if you want the app radio and everything you mentioned, use navi on your phone and buy a Pioneer 3300BT, period. Maybe an app will pop up to display navi on the screen, but it has a bunch of stuff for now

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
at least 2-3 more

·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never knew people were so close minded around here. I only saw the one other thread when I searched. I thought you said yourself forklift that its not just the fact that pioneer made this hu but what it will do for the industry. or something of that matter. I mean no I'm not running out to go get this thing, obviously it has alot further to go but that was the reason I made the thread, to talk about that. Sorry guys.

·
Big Louie
3,014 Posts
If u saw the other thread, why didn't u post in there?

---
- Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Because it doesn't seem like anyone responds to a thread after a month. Sorry man my sole purpose wasn't to aggravate you. Just wanted to talk about a radio

1 - 8 of 8 Posts