GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
this thread is lacking too much info. for starters, what screen?

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
i dont know if its the same for jensen but for my brothers pioneer, he has to buy one that is specifically for his screen so he can use his ipod with it, he has a small wire to connect both but the screen cant control the ipod

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i have a chord that has two rca's hooked up to the aux in on the screen and it has a regular head phone jack into the ipod so i was wondering if i take that out and hook all 3 rca's up it would just show me what on the screen. i guess i dont really need to controll if from the screen i just hate seeing " no signal" on the screen.

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
yea i have a chord that has two rca's hooked up to the aux in on the screen and it has a regular head phone jack into the ipod so i was wondering if i take that out and hook all 3 rca's up it would just show me what on the screen. i guess i dont really need to controll if from the screen i just hate seeing " no signal" on the screen.
on my brothers its a usb connection that you attach teh cord to. but with the small one he has a plug in the front of the screen, he usually rides with the screen down since you cant use it lol

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
no problem, more people will chime in soon

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not 100% sure, i want to say no. im just using the aux option to play my ipod with its hooked up to the back of the stereo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts