GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Freds is going out of Business here, and has some refurbished Bissell Little Green Cleaners for $39 .. wondered if they were any good for interiors?

If not, what is what everyone else gets?

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
i remember seeing afew thread about those.... dont thinkt he outcome was too good tho

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Someone here did a sick rug detail with one I beleive. No personal experience

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well they sell for $80 or 90 new, and $50-60 refurb .. the one at Fred's says Refurb. .. its still $10-20 cheaper though.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
I bought a new one. Mine has a heat setting that really helps to get stains out. Not the best on the market but def. good for a DIYer or a small time detailer. Id say go for it for only $40.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I have had some luck with mine. If you don't have the cash for an extractor. This is the way to go. With some folex you should be set.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
I use mine all the time with out any problems. Its great for the price. I manage to get A Lot of stains out with it. More than I expected going into it. DO IT

·
PSE Archery Pro
375 Posts
Awesome! My Wife wanted one of them for the house so I got her one last week - I NEVER thought of using in the truck!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I had one and liked it. Its definitely useful. ONly reason I got rid of mine is b/c I upgraded to a more industrial unit. I'd say its definitely worth the 40 bux.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have to go look, but I doubt this one is the pro heat .. one, but as little as it is, seems you could heat the water up before you put it in the machine ...

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I have an older one, works nice for quick messes and simplicity.

Then I bought a Rug Doctor Pro. :rofl2:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well shit .. I go and pay my $39 to get this

I get home, open the box and get

THIS

WOO HOO, that's the $99 Pro Heat model! The box had the picture of the cheaper one, but it had the NICE one inside ... Fred's Closeout Sale FTMFW

·
Fa Kin Su Pah
5,583 Posts
damn if i were you i would open every single one of them and buy all the pro heats.

you stole that bish. well worth the money

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Good investment... just have realistic expectations for what it can do and you won't be disappointed.

Pretreat spots w/ a carpet brush and folex, then extract for the best results.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I sound cheap, but i just spot clean with folex, then scrub with carpet cleaner then extract with my 7hp wetvac. The 80 bucks for the LGM will buy one hell of a scrub brush and alot of carpet shampoo.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts