GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cam sticky just talks about specific cams on a few different trucks and how they are. Curious if there's a writeup that talks about the different specs and how they affect performance. :bowtie:

·
attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All you had to do is look up! :rofl2: Check this out. > http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43041
uh...dude. you totally didn't read my post did you? :supergay:

I'm not asking somebody to take the time to explain the difference in cams and what each spec does (though that would be nice!), just curious if there already is a writeup. Frankly, the stickied cam thread is greek to me. I have no idea what the 122/122 115 LSA crap means.

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,651 Posts
uh...dude. you totally didn't read my post did you? :supergay:

the stickied cam thread is greek to me. I have no idea what the 122/122 115 LSA crap means.
Then you are a dumb ass and have no biz in the performance threads...Please dont insult me, as i have feelings to but mine are smarter then yours..

·
Registered
9 Posts
ice man, is that error sig supposed to have "to" instead of "too"? haha

I usually go by the rpm range, the lower rpm range means more low end power, the higher means more radical .. I don't know anymore about it but thats what I have understood..

·
attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Then you are a dumb ass and have no biz in the performance threads...Please dont insult me, as i have feelings to but mine are smarter then yours..
Look, I know you started off modding knowing everything, but us when some of us lesser beings began modding, we were completely green and actually had to learn. Now please, do us all a favor and take your trolling elsewhere. :supergay:

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Look, I know you started off modding knowing everything, but us when some of us lesser beings began modding, we were completely green and actually had to learn. Now please, do us all a favor and take your trolling elsewhere. :supergay:
:nono: Just start reading...youd be suprized what you can learn :read:

And my sig was like that when I stole it :shrug: :lol:

·
attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys, will do-

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Most cam companies have it broken down on their sites to start reading.

·
In memoriam...
3,860 Posts

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I, like most, are probably sick of retyping the same shit over and over and over and over again for generic questions. You have to be able to do your own homework once in a while.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Looks like a good start :pepper:

·
attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I, like most, are probably sick of retyping the same shit over and over and over and over again for generic questions. You have to be able to do your own homework once in a while.
yeah I'm aware of that, that's why I wanted a link to a writeup. wasn't asking someone to personally make a writeup in my thread.

Thanks for the good links guys!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts