GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there is a way to bypass it b/c my friend has one and if i can use it somehow that would be cool. Didnt know if someone has figured out a loophole or not

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so would that then still be cheaper than say buying a new one?

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
I am selling my superchip on EBAY its unlocked EBAY LINK

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
i can unlock mine for a c note dude otherwise you would have to buy a new one witch runs on ebay like 200-275 then you got it and you can play with shit so i dunno what ya want to do

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'll probably just use yours:shake:

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats cool, i was thinking like 20 minutes, but i can wait. we need to get you a sig pic too, is your truck clean now?

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
that works too we will be leaving in like 10min i'm bringing the baby and kimmy so we will see ya there look for the green goblin

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool, give me a call when you leave, so i know to leave. i'd say the way you drive, CB is midpoint for us

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
i can unlock mine for a c note dude otherwise you would have to buy a new one witch runs on ebay like 200-275 then you got it and you can play with shit so i dunno what ya want to do
on ebay new are like 400+

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
ya mine is a superchip they are up there in price i got it for 400.09 and i am asking 200+ shipiing
yeah that's the funny part, you got yours for 100 more dollars than me and supposedly I can do a shit load more than you can, I'm not positive though because I have never used superchips

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
well i got HPtune now my boy jim charged me 200 for tune and i am really happy with it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts