GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there such a thing and a Rear power sliding glass window that Slides up and down instead of side to side ?

I thought I have seen them before but I can't for the life of me find them .....
some help would be great .. thanx

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
You are talking about the very rear window on the trucks, correct?? I think I have seen it before once or twice, but not positive...i think it would be possible to do, just not very easy...if it makes you feel any better, my blazer has one...STOCK :rocking:

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
yes, i think there is a window that slides down. can't remember the name though, but i think the entire back window slides down into the back wall.

·
Registered
476 Posts
ntjeepster said:
is there such a thing and a Rear power sliding glass window that Slides up and down instead of side to side ?

I thought I have seen them before but I can't for the life of me find them .....
some help would be great .. thanx
I think it was CR Lawrence Co. They quit making them about 5-8 years ago though. The company is still in business but they only make the power sliders. All of this is from memory so it could be slightly off.

LK

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
i know that the new tundra has a power sliding rear window that goes up and down.

atleast, im pretty sure

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
RHPF said:
I think the Titan has a rear power window that goes down???
not sure if the titan does, but the tundra double cab does. its sweet as freakin shit to be in a pickup with the back glass down.

btw- RHPF you have a PM.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I know theres a window that pops out so you can take it out and put it back in. But the only power back window I know of is the tundra, del sol, and ford has a truck / suv that has the middle part of the back window go down.

if you find out anymore information let me know.

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
the breezer pops out ............ they did used to make them but not anymore space issues i belive

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Shit ... but thanx for the info ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts