GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0043.gif

think that could be oil from my shock on the bottom of my bed? excuse the mud. drews (cajun4x4) driveway is like goin on a trail ride

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
did it feel like oil? could just be some water :shrug:

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, what else could it be.
the angle on the shock is what threw me off. kinda hard to tell in the picture but the top of the shock body where the shaft slides in ( :gayfight: ) is pointed the away from the spot on the bed

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
brake fluid maybe?

·
layin big rubber
1,457 Posts
seat post bearings are leaking, replace asap

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that shock looks way to big for that drop...
i told sport truck direct what i had and they sent them to me :shrug: i had some of the weight off the back so i could fit my big head under there. wouldnt happen to know what p/n i would need for 7" in the back would you?

345 Posts
:uhoh: thanks. will check that out

A few months ago I drove over a BIG dip in the road, my differential pumpkin hit right under the bed and broke/snapped the brake line. When i pulled over, my brake fluid reservoir was almost empty. Kinda scary. I would definitely check it out.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A few months ago I drove over a BIG dip in the road, my differential pumpkin hit right under the bed and broke/snapped the brake line. When i pulled over, my brake fluid reservoir was almost empty. Kinda scary. I would definitely check it out.

i moved my line from the top of the diff when i lowered it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts