GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey BL users, this is a 99 nbs i think.

doesnt the stock body mount go on top of the lift block????

ignore the yellow lines too........lol

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so it is true that a BL has more of a chance of punching through the floor........all this time i thought it retained the stock rubber bushing in contact with the body mount :think:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
Nope, my instructions say below.
Everything ive read says below...and all the ones ive seen have been below...and i guess there is always that chance of the BL pucks punchin through the cab...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I have wheeled it very very hard and I can promise you its NOT going to punch through the floor. They are wide blocks and that area of the floor is very reinforced. If you came down hard enough to do that its going to be the least of your problems, your going to be crying about your suspension that looks like a pancake first.

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:LOL: yeah being as my truck is gonna be a street queen only after i just trashed it offroad.......no more of this crap :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
yeah, steves right...if you were to come down hard enough to have any remote chance of punchin through...you will haev worse problems to worry about...and prob won't be drivin the truck home...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts