GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean other than the S/C. It looks like it from here. I want mine to look like that so bad if it is (other than the S/C)

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Sure looks like it with a crapload of polishing hours and a whole lotta billet. Won't ever stay that way if you drive a lot....

Cameron

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't know if you have any other pics but here's one that shows a little more of the engine compartment. This setup stood out in my mind too. :smoke2:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it's just so clean for a newer model truck. How come it seems like trucks like these never get into the large mags? I'd love to read an article on it.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
way2hi said:
it's just so clean for a newer model truck. How come it seems like trucks like these never get into the large mags? I'd love to read an article on it.
thats from SEMA... it wasn't finished at that point... I also don't see any electronics in there.

Truck mags are way too political now. The only trucks on the cover of truckin are from shops that spend too much money advertising. The red Van Deman truck in truckin this month isn't low at all. Hell, if i had some paint, my truck would be ALOT nicer. Hell that truck barely tucks tire.

Ways to get into truckin, get interior by stitchcraft, paint by Van DeMan, suspension by MIC. AKA pay for the feature.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
remember whent CKTA was in ST? haha
yeah how'd he get in there? I mean he has a clean truck and I love his engine, but thats about it IMO.
I remember reading in one of the mags some guy sent in $20 withis readers ride photo so they'd put it in there. It had a few things done to it and I would've bet money it would have gotten in there with or without the $20.

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
way2hi said:
yeah how'd he get in there? I mean he has a clean truck and I love his engine, but thats about it IMO.
I remember reading in one of the mags some guy sent in $20 withis readers ride photo so they'd put it in there. It had a few things done to it and I would've bet money it would have gotten in there with or without the $20.
lol i dnno, i like CKTA's truck, its what i would do to mine if i werent gonna sell it, minues the ODG's and chrome

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
way2hi said:
somes times truckin has nicer trucks in their reader rides sections than they have in their features... Its rediculous(a stock silverado pulling a boat, sigh). CKTA did not get a feature, he just got a little pic of it at a show, i believe.

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
Ways to get into truckin, get interior by stitchcraft, paint by Van DeMan, suspension by MIC. AKA pay for the feature.
Those are the the ways to get into Streetrucks, Truckin, you just have to buy from AIM. The truck pictured has all of that stuff done, haha. Interior was done by Stitchcraft, paint by Van Deman, and the truck was bagged and bodydropped by MIC. Then the truck was completely redone. It was on the cover of Streetrucks and look like the pic attached. And I am pretty sure its a vette blower on the stock engine with a vette's intake manifold.
Evan

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
LowBlue02 said:
I just can't believe someone would build a nice looking truck like that and put a grille that fucking ugly on it.
Yeah, that grill is nasty. Yours is sick though, looks awesome, how soon you gonna shave the rear? I love how your truck sits, fuckin loooooow.
Evan

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
EWogy said:
Those are the the ways to get into Streetrucks, Truckin, you just have to buy from AIM. The truck pictured has all of that stuff done, haha. Interior was done by Stitchcraft, paint by Van Deman, and the truck was bagged and bodydropped by MIC. Then the truck was completely redone. It was on the cover of Streetrucks and look like the pic attached. And I am pretty sure its a vette blower on the stock engine with a vette's intake manifold.
Evan
i love that truck... the enduradex interior is kindof weird. It looks like glorified vynl.

That truck was first featured in the issue that had travic noack's truck on the cover. Now that truck was GAY. Hell, i think i was lower than that truck with my 2/4. ONEFOSHO, my ass.

·
THE VIKING !!!
279 Posts
Aluminum Block = Ls1 (Camaro,Trans Am,Corvette,GTO,etc....)

Truck Blocks are cast ...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts