GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Call me retarded but I wasn't sure if this is a Vegas thing or the way its done everywhere...when I roll up or past other bagged rides they are always hittin their switches...one guy does this everytime we roll past eachother...the last time he literally stopped in the street and gave me a retarded stair down while hitting fb and sides.

I guess I'm old cuz I just kinda look at them and keep rollin. Should I hit my switch back to be polite?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
When I had my S-10, this one guy kept doing that to me and one day his balljoint broke when he was driving down the main drag. Fucking idiots IMO. Ignore the fuckers

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
ewwww. tacky.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
All kinds of shitty ass mini's always bag it on me when i drive around fresno.

They look at me and think they are all cool.

I just laugh and keep on driving.

Usually the guys in the full sizes give me a thumbs up or they don't do anything.

·
Bagged and Bodydropped
1,750 Posts
I hit them on people I don't know, just to see what they got, but if I see them again, I don't do it again! Thats just retarded

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
They do it in Texas too. Funniest thing is when they do it while in line registering for a car show.

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
do you guys hit your swtiches on dropped trucks?

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
vary rarely do I hit the switches on people. If they hit switches on me I will be more than happy to show why my bed is raised so much and make half my wheel disappear for them.

·
The early stache
2,503 Posts
I hit the down switches just to show how low I can go. Especially to static droped trucks. Now that I have accuair I just make sure I'm in poss 1 to show off.

·
Bagged and Bodydropped
1,750 Posts
vary rarely do I hit the switches on people. If they hit switches on me I will be more than happy to show why my bed is raised so much and make half my wheel disappear for them.
Werd, I haven't had a chance to do that yet... :) And I am minus the 22's :lol:

·
under construction
297 Posts
I dont run into many bagged trucks. But I will hit switches on dropped trucks or suvs first time I see them. But kids know my truck on the streets around here and usually want me to hit the switches everytime they run into me.

·
Smiggles
3,493 Posts
theres some guy in a crew cab around my side of town that always hits his rear down whenever he sees my brothers truck, what a d-bag

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
i'll lay it out or throw a big cali if some ones really staring but usually i just roll by. i'm usually rolling low enough if people to know i have bags anyways. there isn't enough bagged rides up here for me to run into that many any ways.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i usually drive around pretty low and only use my switches to get it up for a 90 degree turn or a bump. I dont ever play with my switches. I guess it was cool for a while a few years back but it grew old to me.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts