GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I think it is a 7 -9 cognito set at 9 but im not sure... I really want my truck to look similar to this so if anyone knows please tell me

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Looks more towards the 9" side than 7":imo.

:EDIT: Let me rephrase, it's sure as hell not set at 7".

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
9-10

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i think its more around 7...those are 35s and i had 8 on mine and only had a lil more clearance than that...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea the website i got it off of said it was 7 - 9 set at 9 but I wasn't sure just like some of you

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Its from nor call truck, which is down the street the road from me, the owner nike, does not like maxing out the kits so i would say on the lower end.

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its from nor call truck, which is down the street the road from me, the owner nike, does not like maxing out the kits so i would say on the lower end.
thats weird because in the gallery there are alot of trucks that say they are maxed out

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
thats weird because in the gallery there are alot of trucks that say they are maxed out
jus cuz the owner doesnt max it out doesnt mean his costumers will listen to him...

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
its an attention whore
No fucking doubt hahaha. That was great. Justin had every photographer on site storming over to his truck when the girls got up on it. Pimpin hoes and media at the same time.

As for that truck he is in fact a member on here maybe he will chime in when he sees this thread. I cant remember his name.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts