GMC Truck Forum banner
41 - 60 of 529 Posts

·
Flyin V Customs
1,781 Posts
well i just took a few pics...all the ones from the side were blurry so i'll get some more with better light tom.

i feel left out here...everyone has there ass end painted and im still pimpin the primer...in 2 diff. colors at that haha

·
Registered
867 Posts
well i just took a few pics...all the ones from the side were blurry so i'll get some more with better light tom.

i feel left out here...everyone has there ass end painted and im still pimpin the primer...in 2 diff. colors at that haha

what are the specs on the bag job? reminds me i should have got a gmc. but did not want 2 in a row.

·
Flyin V Customs
1,781 Posts
slam re-7s on all for corners, my cups in the front, 4" djm lower control arms, my 2 link with track bar (dont go crazy on me for the 2 link...it will be a 4 link this summer most likely) 2 6 gal tanks, 2 viair 480s, hydralic hose

·
Registered
502 Posts
Dude that's exactly the look I'm shooting for.

What drop is that (and what size tires)

Looks great!
front is belltech spindle, rear is 2" mcgauphys leaf 2" belltech shackle and helper bags, and edelbrock drop shocks all around. tires are 285/40/22 and the front rubs the fender edge with passangers and dips

41 - 60 of 529 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.