GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WENT OUT WITH A FEW OF MY FRIENDS TO THE RACEWAY AND PLAYED IN THE MUD HAD SOME FUN AND FOUND OUT MY TIRES SUCK FOR MUD ANY HOW SOME PICS WHEN I GOT HOME FORGOT THE DIGI CAM.

IMG_0269.gif

IMG_0268.gif

IMG_0267.gif

IMG_0266.gif

IMG_0265.gif

IMG_0264.gif

IMG_0263.gif

IMG_0262.gif

IMG_0272.gif

IMG_0270.gif

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Nothing like getting dirty. Be hell to clean it now, huh?

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It Was But All That Mud Is Clay Slippery As Hell And Slicks To The Paint No Spray From Any One We Where All Spaced Out About 50 Yrds Apart So That No Rocks Would Get Flung At Each other my boy mike went down a hill side ways because it was so slipery, and the clay was about 2-3 in thick on my tires but it was fun

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
nice, i went out and played in the mud a little bit today as well since its been raining so much. but our mud doesnt stick to the body that much

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
not much but like i said it doenst really stick well, most of it went flying out in a huge rooster tail since I had it in 2wd most of the time

mudd001.jpg

mudd002.jpg

mudd003.jpg

mudd004.jpg

mudd005.jpg

mudd006.jpg

mudd007.jpg

mudd008.jpg

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya i had to use 4hi the clay sticks to every thing and clogs up your treds funny thing some guy was taile gatting me on my way home and i started swerving left and right to clean out my tires and threw mud all over him.

·
Registered
871 Posts
looks like you had a good time

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kinda washed my truck got hungery mad dinner shrimp alfado UMMMMM.

IMG_0273.gif

IMG_0274.gif

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
WTF dinner time!

I bet your driveway will look great when that shit washes off
my drive way looks like shit my G/F is all pissed i hope it rains 2night ill take a pic in the morning i tryied to get it washed at a car wash and they told me to piss off

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,659 Posts
my drive way looks like shit my G/F is all pissed i hope it rains 2night ill take a pic in the morning i tryied to get it washed at a car wash and they told me to piss off
do-it-yourself carwashes FTW! :read: spend $3, use their high-pressure stuff, then leave...nobody's the wiser

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
do-it-yourself carwashes FTW! :read: spend $3, use their high-pressure stuff, then leave...nobody's the wiser
i did tha 2day the pressure washer sucked so i took it to my moms house and washed it there 5 hrs later it is almost clean still need to soap and wash i only sprayed off all the clay on the frame and body no more mudding for me atleast in red clay :flame:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
i did tha 2day the pressure washer sucked so i took it to my moms house and washed it there 5 hrs later it is almost clean still need to soap and wash i only sprayed off all the clay on the frame and body no more mudding for me atleast in red clay :flame:
yeah it sucks. I'm gunna have to get dressed in some shitty clothes and go use the pressure washer at the do it yourself wash. at least to get it off the undercarriage and all the big clumps. it sucks but ill be damn if its not fun gettin it dirty

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
now its clean and waxed

IMG_0285.gif

IMG_0281.gif

IMG_0280.gif

my motor and my shine trick nope its not wet and not sticky

IMG_0289.gif

IMG_0288.gif

IMG_0287.gif

IMG_0286.gif

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i am really crazy about how my truck looks i have always been that way its the show truck guy in me that makes me do it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts