GMC Truck Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
that would be nice to see how fast it is on the bottle because i cant take it to the track i have never ran it at the track with the nitrous
150 shot seems to be right around a full second and a half or more, so it might run 12s on the bottle, but I'm not ready for racing yet, give me a while :secret:

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I missed that post, but after reading it I still stand by what I posted 100%. Your equation is completely pointless for 1/4 mile times.

Bro, just face the facts, your truck isn't going to run a 13. Hell you will be lucky to break into the 14's at this time of the year. We aren't even debating if it was an SS anymore, it's just now you are trying to prove you have a 14.0 second truck.

Don't think you have a fast truck just because you have a cam and a tune. That's EXACTLY what I have and although it is much more fun than it was stock, it's not going to blow anybody out of the water, much less a tb ss.
if my calculation are wrong how come it ads up almost perfect for my 1994
when you work it backwards i get 1500 weighs about 3592 pounds and can complete a 1/4 mile in about 14.2 seconds.
That means that i have got about 247.95 HP at the wheels, and about 322.33 HP at the flywheel which is about correct for my motor
Where you see the flaws in the math is when you add my [email protected] time into the equasion and that works out to about 297.50 HP at the wheels instead of the 247.95

150 shot seems to be right around a full second and a half or more, so it might run 12s on the bottle, but I'm not ready for racing yet, give me a while :secret:
Nether is the blue truck it has a leak in the trany and I need 4 tires and a new battery and I have to fill my bottle and re tune the fuel to the nitrous plate

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Just run it at the track as it sits now and I will shut up.

I'm gonna predict a 14.91

·
U-Turn Master
239 Posts
Just run it at the track as it sits now and I will shut up.

I'm gonna predict a 14.91
I'd be happy with that on cam only. I've seen these trucks run mid to high 16's stock, some as bad as 16.9:bawl: So that would be a 2 sec drop! If it is I'll be buying that same cam.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I'd be happy with that on cam only. I've seen these trucks run mid to high 16's stock, some as bad as 16.9:bawl: So that would be a 2 sec drop! If it is I'll be buying that same cam.
whats a stock 1500 run because i was getting them when i had my superchip tuner loaded?

·
Registered
6,654 Posts

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Was that on a drag strip or on paper, like your other truck... :LOL:
Man I get the feeling that if I met you, we'd probably get along:LOL:

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
well if my door was not shaved i might be able to take it to the track but they wount let me run i cant pass tech i have tryed in the past eben with neting on the window i still dont pass so that is out of the ? for the 94 now the last time it ran on the track was in 2002

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
well if my door was not shaved i might be able to take it to the track but they wount let me run i cant pass tech i have tryed in the past eben with neting on the window i still dont pass so that is out of the ? for the 94 now the last time it ran on the track was in 2002
:gayfight:

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·

·
Left Jizz
1,225 Posts
Damn, I need to get a built motor. All this benchracing is making me realize my 16.2 sec. truck is wayyyy to slow. Although it'll take a ricer stoplight to stoplight, so that's all I race!

Get that truck on the track and scan your slip, it's the only way to shut everybody up!

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
you would not even be alowed on they dont alow bags eather
Ahh my truck isn't bagged. Don't mind my signature, it just makes me feel good about myself

EDIT-5000th post bitches

41 - 60 of 61 Posts