GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
a.k.a. turbodan
Joined
·
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol,
when i put my stockers back on, i will burn the crap out of them, then ill get a pic or 2 of that!!!

BTW, if somebody knows how i can load videos onto my computer using windows media player, please help me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,370 Posts
fullthrottledan said:
lol,
when i put my stockers back on, i will burn the crap out of them, then ill get a pic or 2 of that!!!

BTW, if somebody knows how i can load videos onto my computer using windows media player, please help me.
Nice marks :rocking:


Try using Windows Movie Maker :bowtie:
 

·
samcarol
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
bcubed said:
You can't? I thought yours was an LT and I thought all or most of them had posi ... did yours have the trailiering package with 3:73 gears?
hmm, when i used to do burn outs, i'd only leave one mark. I think i have the 4.11s. I don't remember honestly and i'm too lazy to find the sticker.
 

·
OG
Joined
·
6,939 Posts
How much did the eaton unit cost you. Also did it help your take off alot or do you just spin two tires off the line instead of one now. thanks
 

·
a.k.a. turbodan
Joined
·
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Blue02 said:
How much did the eaton unit cost you. Also did it help your take off alot or do you just spin two tires off the line instead of one now. thanks
now i just spin 2 tires off the line. It dropped my time a little bit but i need better tires, but i just ordered some slicks, so i will get some new times this friday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
Dan, nice marks! Can't wait for this Firday! See if you buddy can bring that video camera.
 

·
OG
Joined
·
6,939 Posts
fullthrottledan said:
now i just spin 2 tires off the line. It dropped my time a little bit but i need better tires, but i just ordered some slicks, so i will get some new times this friday.
thats what i figured btw how much did it cost
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top