GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
We have nothing compared to what you guys have, hardly ever had any snow at all, but we have some cold wet ass weather here. They closed UGA today, where Ashley goes to school. I wish they had closed my damn school too!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
we havent gotten shit this year and its february!

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
It's colder now than it was for christmas. I hate it.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
We have nothing compared to what you guys have, hardly ever had any snow at all, but we have some cold wet ass weather here. They closed UGA today, where Ashley goes to school. I wish they had closed my damn school too!
They closed school because it was cold and wet? We need like a foot of snow to close schools here.

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
They closed school because it was cold and wet? We need like a foot of snow to close schools here.
yea no shit, and when it snows more then 2" the buses slip and slide, quite a ride to school if you ask me.... ahh the good ol' days :anitoof:

but this year, nothing... a couple flurries but I just hope the damn ground hog makes sure spring comes asap, i hate the escy rims on my truck

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
man yeah i wish we had snow. i either want a huge fucking nor'easter to come through and dump like 30" of snow or i want spring to come ASAFP. this cold, snow-less weather sucks.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
We got some snow here last night. I just snapped these pics a few minutes ago off the balcony at my apt. I wish we had got alot more so i would have an excuse to skip my test i have today at 12:30!

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,542 Posts
we havent gotten shit this year and its february!
word, it messed up is what it is :/ We'll prolly get fuckin nailed in late April.

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It finally stopped, too bad cause I love the snow!!! I'm gonna go snowboarding this afternoon now.

I finally got my peice of shit started
DSCF0318.gif

This guy boostd me, I cried a little inside
DSCF0319.gif

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
word, it messed up is what it is :/ We'll prolly get fuckin nailed in late April.
unfortunately you're probably right. either that or this summer is going to be hot and humid as hell. either way i bet we're gonna be screwed.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
We got 2-4 inches in parts around town. I took the senic route to work, snapped some pics and had a little drifto action!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts