GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
yeah I deffinatly like the SS front and HD hood on it. Those blue rings for the wheels added some nice contrast as well :cool:

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks damn good with the SS front on it. Buy it back James!

·
Registered
688 Posts
are those 54" boggers........like those much better than the pizza cutters that were on it before :imo

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Apparently the guy already blew the tranny at least twice from what James told me. He blew the first week, had it rebuilt to be stronger, and blew it again. He must not know you have to baby that thing. :lol:

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
anyone see the seller's history? He's had some nice rides... $$

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Also, I wonder why he put the old style grill on it? Looks like shit like that. Those grills don't match up with that hood. :nono:

·
Registered
779 Posts
those look like different rims all together and looks like he did some interior work too...i agree does look much sportier with the new front but def less beefy

·
Registered
420 Posts
Saw it this past weekend in Panama City, license plate now reads "KINGKONG"

Noticed the boggers and thought no way were they 44s so now I can proudly say I've ridden next to 54 boggers, yay.

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
I think it looks much better now. Didnt like it one bit before

·
4,725 Posts
Thanks to this asshole for depriving actual offroaders of getting tires for competitive use so he can park at a show.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
looks better now

but it has always looked good

edit* how the hell do you close the hatch? climb in the doors, over the back seat into the rear and stretch out to the pull strap?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts