GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Let me start by saying I LOVE MY TRUCK!!! I have only had it Since January first 2007, and I have only spent $1,500, to include: Wheels/Tires, Stereo/Amps/Subs, Intake, exhaust, Wheatley Tune, Bedliner, Graphics, engine dress up, and assorted other mods. Within that time contstraint and budget. I think I have totally readjusted its attitude!!!!

I hope you guys Like what I have done because I sure do!!!!!

Every where I go I get compliments and it feels great!!!!!

Hopefully I will get some good High Resolution pics soon!

Before:

70 days, $1,500 later:

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
looks good. where did you get the chrome radiator hoses and what not?

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Looking good Gerald

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is just a stainless steel hose line dress up kit and all I did was sand the end covers and reshoot them orange to match.

·
Registered
432 Posts
nice turn out ... ugh @ long bed tho =/

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks racing stripes are the the ugliest thing in the world?
A guy here at work has a dodge dually longbed with a stupid oilrig, drill bit and some pipe decal going along the side of his truck. Talk about disgusting

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks racing stripes are the the ugliest thing in the world?
A guy here at work has a dodge dually longbed with a stupid oilrig, drill bit and some pipe decal going along the side of his truck. Talk about disgusting
i like them on the hood only like austins truck:imo gerald, the truck is looking much better man:thumbsup: just need to bring the back of it down about another 2.5" to level it out!

·
Master Pastor
153 Posts
nice, but esky handle on the tailgate and not the doors?

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
taking care of the esky handles this weekend!!!!, the only reason it isnt leveled is because I didnt realize that there is a difference between the hangers of a longbed and a shortbed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts