GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this in I think FOUR WHEELER today. Maybe it was the other one I don't remember. It was only the picture. No comment, details or credit. :nono:

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
It was in 4 Wheel & Off-Road and Fred Williams was a good freind and wheeling buddy of Jason's and he wrote the response to a question and he mentioned it was a CADD drawing by his freind Jason. He also asked for permission prior to using it. He is doing an article for the May issue about what happened to his friend and how we completed the truck; including about 6 pictures of the truck as completed. Fred is the editor for the magazine.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:head:

Thats what I get for just skimming the article.

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
Fred didn't mention J's last name but I said anyone that counts will know whose design it is!

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts

·
Illiterate Newbie
11 Posts
To all you guys that have noticed the buggy in the March 2009 issue of 4 Wheel & Off-Road need to look at the Silver Bullet story and look at the bottom of page 83 caption 12 and you will see a rolled Silver Bullet. It says “Tune in for more Land Cruiser updates and upgrades, and learn how we took our Cruiser off road and off its tires”.

Well what you don’t see in that picture is a certain Camo Rock Star Limo’s winch is what up-righted the Cruiser and pulled it out of the ditch. Truggy should be seen in the future article; we promised Fred we would not mention the “roll” until he did.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts