GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I blew out one of my shocks and JB OVERNIGHTED, thats right, OVERNIGHTED me a set of Ground Force shocks. I dont know anyone else who would be willing to do that :shake:

Great guy to deal with as usual. Thanks JB :)

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Thanks Nick...........not to mention but I gave you free brand new axle shims too :crazy:

·
Justin @ A/T Fab
325 Posts
JB? That old guy is worthless!!!!

J/K - I've known John for years and he is a stand up guy. I can not think of a single person on these forums who is more honest and friendly to deal with.

-Stephen

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:whoa: :whoa: These are some damn niiiiice drop shocks. These ride better than OEM..... You know you have a problem when you take your old shock out and you can hear liquid sloshing around and metal chunks inside :flame:

Not to worry, I got these and theyre great

And yes thank you for the shims too :shake:

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JSYK - Regular, no frills, plane ol' UPS Ground... Only takes one day from Argyle, TX to Houston, TX

:crazy:
But is that 1 day the same as "next day"? :hmm:

Either way, Im gald they arrived so quickly

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
JB? That old guy is worthless!!!!

J/K - I've known John for years and he is a stand up guy. I can not think of a single person on these forums who is more honest and friendly to deal with.

-Stephen

Thanks Stephen :worship:

:roflmao:

JSYK - Regular, no frills, plane ol' UPS Ground... Only takes one day from Argyle, TX to Houston, TX

:crazy:
Trust me...I fedex parts all over the USA at least 3 times a week, your telling me nothing new. I can estimate shipping cost in my head from Houston to Maine, Houston to Illinois, Houston to Palm Springs...I told him it would probably be there the next day or day after....problem is thats not gauranteed (overnight is) and he had to have these for today to drive his truck. All he needed was for it to be held up at some hub and not arrive till monday and he was screwed.

Glad you like them, they ride pretty good, way better than the Doestch Techs I wasted money on.

·
Resident Metal Head
5,528 Posts
Yeah JB is the man
:worship:

:word: on UPS
I shipped my taillghts to JB. I dropped it off on a Saturday, he didn't get it until 9 days later. Had to go from NY to TX. Never have had it take so long before. :suicide2:

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I'm going to bump this because I just got my new taillights in from jb. I got them in and put them on in less than 10 minutes and they look killer. Thanks again JB.

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bumping this again, got home from work and my new HD tailgate cap from JB was sitting on the doorstep!

JB once again, thanks :shake:

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
IMG00163.gif

IMG00162.gif

IMG00160.gif

IMG00161.gif

couple more for good measure...

IMG00165.gif

IMG00164.gif

It looks great JB, I'm glad to loose that stock bulky one. Thanks again. (BTW, As you can see I FINALLY got that center cap off :crazy: )

1 - 19 of 19 Posts