GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well one of my buddies who is getting ready to leave for Marine Security Guard is about to be in a whole lot of troble come monday morning . He decide to Roll his Jeep over on the Humvee trails on base. BAD IDEA! I went to try to help him get out didnt even take my truck but PMO (military Police) didnt think to kindly about us being out there. So everyone who went out there will find out our punishment if any tomarrow. I ll update you on that but heres the Pictures
100_0802s.gif

100_0803s.gif

100_0804s.gif

100_0805s.gif

100_0806s.gif

100_0807s.gif

100_0808s.gif

100_0809s.gif

100_0810s.gif

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
thats cute...and also why you don't try to sidehill something that steep with something that high and skinny. track width is good, mkay

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well he isnt the brightess tool in the shed. I wasnt there when he rolled it over so i dont know what he was thinkin. But its been sitting like that since friday night

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
we were trying to do that unill the MPs showed up

·
Registered
378 Posts
Oil probably got past the rings sitting upside down so long. pull the plugs and turn it over by hand, check oil level, replace plugs, attempt to start. hope everything turns out ok.

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
Damn that sucks...he'll prolly get in more trouble for actually rolling the jeep than just for being out there. I mean he prolly wasn't supposed to be there in the first place but then to have something silly like that happen always makes it worse...

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well as of know i am not in trouble with my command. not sure about him yet.

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
bwahahaha kinda reminds me of my buddy

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
wheres one of those tacky ass "flip me over if you can read this" stickers when you need one

·
previously USMC05
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well motor tee went and pulled him out today. I am still not sure what trouble he is in. But he has been washing Motor t's heavy equipment all afternoon

1 - 20 of 27 Posts