GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a JG bumper fascia that was damaged in a accident I was in.It has a rip on the very top left side.Some marks scrapes on the face and a flat spot on the front left side.If anyone is good at fixing urathene it might be worth the time and effort to fix.It fits a 03-06 silverado.I will let it go very cheap.If you want to pick it up I live just outside of Gainesville ,Fl.It would save you about $100-150 shipping I believe.Let me know.Thanks

·
I'm on a mission
794 Posts
how much and do you have pics? i live outside of jacksonville, fl

·
I'm on a mission
794 Posts
i actually have a friend that might be interested, i'll check with him for you tommorrow

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Feel free to call if you like.Thanks.The reason it is so cheap is I was going to throw it away but after I got to looking at it I thought it may actually be able to be fixed.I looked at the flat spot today and it looks like most of it has poped back out.It has been in the sun for about 2 weeks so ii think that has helped.I tried to ordered another one from JG but they stopped production in 06.I bought it in 2/06 so that would have been nice to no.Fabian with SVE America told me unless I had a JG Silverado I would have to go through a Chevy dealer to get another one.My chevy parts guy has called fabian several times and he will not return his call.It has been 2 weeks now.I asked him to just order the SS factory cover assembly instead.He is letting me have it at wholesale which is fine.All of this is thanks to fabian Mr Customer No .Service.sorry guys i had to vent alittle.Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts