GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since i really wasn't driving the 15 crew cab and it was just sitting in the drive way, i figured it was time to go. But i still wanted a truck to have at the house just incase i needed it. So i bought a 07 Sierra classic RCSB with 110k mi two owner on friday. Truck currently has some shitty walmart tint, cheap single din and speakers, dented bumper, oxidized paint. Plans are to do the following:
Suspension
  • 4in CST spindles
  • 1.5in RC springs
  • Cognito UCA's
  • Kryptonite tie rods
  • CST front shocks
  • CST 3in rear block
Wheels
- set of 17x10 welds with 295/70/17 trail grapplers
Exterior
  • Denali headlights w/ klearz
  • Cm front and rear bumpers, mirrors, esky handles, tail gate handle
  • tint windows 5% and windshield 50%
Interior
-Full center console
-Carpet

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First thing i did was debadge the tail gate and remove the window visors.

Remove window tint.

Installed a Pioneer double din with apple car play, but I'm waiting to install the usb cord for the apple car play when i get a center console.

Replaced the dented rear bumper and rear shocks with CST 2.0's i had laying around from the crew cab. Also cleaned out a shit ton of caked up dirt.

After doing some paint correction, it definitely cleaned up. But also my luck after spending all that time cleaning up the paint i woke up to it raining.

Plans for this week are to add a corsa sport muffler w/ 5in tip dumped over the axle, windows tinted, replacing the front speakers, headliner and front shocks.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,637 Posts
In for progress, if you don’t mind me asking what did you get for your 15? Private sale?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
In for progress, if you don’t mind me asking what did you get for your 15? Private sale?
I originally started at 33,500 in nov, and progressively got down to 28,500 private sale didn't have any luck. The dealership i purchased the nbs from gave me 27k for it. I took off the new nitto's, corsa, denali grille, amps and morimoto fogs prior to trading it.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,639 Posts
Subd. You planning on doing a power door conversion or keeping the window cranks and manual locks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Subd. You planning on doing a power door conversion or keeping the window cranks and manual locks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s crank windows and power locks weird. But eventually I will, that’s at the very bottom of the priority list.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Needs 17x8.5 dunes on 315/70r17 falken MTs. I know a guy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I’m going to hold out for a bit to find 17x10 Cheyenne’s, scorpios, typhoons or dunes, while I piece the suspension. out of curiosity how much does said guy want for the dunes?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That’s on the list for this weekend, I’ll give it a try first and if they don’t look good then I’ll buy a new set.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts