GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my taillights from him today. Just sent him the money order last week. Lights came in great shape!! Good guy to deal with!!

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
:word:

Got my headers and escy cover today after paying him last Thursday. I'd definately do his girlfriend doggy for him... :D

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
gabeherndon said:
Got my taillights from him today. Just sent him the money order last week. Lights came in great shape!! Good guy to deal with!!
Great! , but I can't be too happy for ya since I wanted those taillights too :lol:

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on Bcubed you can't hate me forever. We both drive a chevy!! :D BY THE WAY I LOVE MY NEW TAILLIGHTS THAT BCUBED WANTED!!! :crazy: :LOL:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Henry said:
Dood, i forgot to warn u.

Hes only cool till he sells em, no customer service afterwards.

Bad Man!!
LMFAO!!! i GAVE henry a foglight when i first got into the forum thing a long time ago.. i guess that makes him a good customer as well :LOL:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
gabeherndon said:
Come on Bcubed you can't hate me forever. We both drive a chevy!! :D BY THE WAY I LOVE MY NEW TAILLIGHTS THAT BCUBED WANTED!!! :crazy: :LOL:
Get us some pics soon then! We all know how artistic you are with your photo taking skills :LOL:

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want to take some pics but my mom has my digital camera in colorado and won't be back until next week sometime. I tell you though they look really good! Probably the best set of 03 tails anyone could have ever bought!! :LOL:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
gabeherndon said:
I want to take some pics but my mom has my digital camera in colorado and won't be back until next week sometime. I tell you though they look really good! Probably the best set of 03 tails anyone could have ever bought!! :LOL:
LMFAO just rub it in some more! LOL, and yeah, they were badass 03 tails. my 04s are better tho :read: :crazy:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Got my foglights and clear corners, Josh was real easy to work with .. and we had a real laugh at work since he shipped my parts in an old Brandy Box .. I told everyone we were gonna have a party and get tore up :drunk:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
bcubed said:
Got my foglights and clear corners, Josh was real easy to work with .. and we had a real laugh at work since he shipped my parts in an old Brandy Box .. I told everyone we were gonna have a party and get tore up :drunk:
had to find something to ship it in :drunk:glad you got it :rocking:

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Well I have not bought anything from Josh, but he is definately a good man! He told me about his buddy Dan that did suspension work and he installed my AALs for damn cheap! Josh also told me about a bullnose bumper that Grant has that might be a new addition to the hulk!

JOSH=DA MAN!

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
Bad GMFS member F------ feedback, never do business with josh. He paid me with a check and said it was for sex and abused me. :(

But i like it rough so i guess josh is a good guy. PS josh i sold my truck for 17,500 time to get a new ride

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Gabe screwed me out of the first set of tail lights, but Josh hooked me up this time :anitoof:

Josh is the man :imo

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
sweet. you get em yet? they went out saturday. and kyle, that was the best sex ever.... to bad your dad was there...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Well Thank you guys very much, I appreciate the comments....no just kidding, but seriously thanks alot for keeping the forum's awesome! All you guys have helped me with just about any question I've ever had.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts