GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ordered anything from jpcustoms.com? are they any good? they seem to have some cool stuff, just want to know peoples prior experience with them.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
My bro ordered some stuff from him and I know a few others who have also....no problems...good place to buy from.

Cameron

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Badassilverado said:
I've ordered a few times. Honestly? Everytime it took awhile for the item to ship, and I'm in Houston (JPCustoms is, too :think:) and the prices were undoubtedly high.
got :eek:wned: on the handles :read:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Badassilverado said:
I've ordered a few times. Honestly? Everytime it took awhile for the item to ship, and I'm in Houston (JPCustoms is, too :think:) and the prices were undoubtedly high.
very slow...but they did arrive

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i ordered my HIDs from them... it was on a GP, so it was actually alot cheaper than any other price i could get. shipping took awhile though

·
Registered
639 Posts
hes slow to ship because he doesnt have stock...he waits till he gets an order then calls it into the dealership he has a deal with. Then it just depends on the dealership or what they have on stock. If he had a STOCK of parts you would get shit faster, but he doesnt want to do that. So he makes money off making people wait.

Personaly I thought it was against the law to sell something you dont have.

·
Registered
255 Posts
atomoverride said:
Personaly I thought it was against the law to sell something you dont have.

nope, i do it all the time. i'm in the optical business and it would be absolutely ridiculous not to mention impossible to stock every prescription in every frame with every combination of options. we collect money up front, order the product, and call the patient when it arrives.

jp can be a little pricey, but his customer service is outstanding IMO.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Jason seems like a great guy, very freindly and genuine. (at least from my point of view).

If his items seem high, it wouldnt hurt to ask him to match some one elses prices. Im sure Jason would love to have you as a customer and i dont see any reason why he wouldnt try to help a potential customer.

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
I got some handles for my 02, shipping was slow, but he kept me updated and they looked great painted to match when i got them. Id suggest him.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I've never actually bought anything from Jason but he's a good guy. I've met him several times and he's always willing to give tech support on things that were not even purchased from him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts