GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the thread says, watch and learn.
yesnod.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wy9Cyf2CMc[/ame]

Here I am washing the wheels on the Vette with soap and water. Look at how dirty the water is after cleaning 3 of the 4 wheels. All of that dirt came off the wheels and wheel wells using nothing but soap and water. For folks who have to use anything more than soap and water, you need to learn how to wash your wheels more than once a month. Then they will come clean a LOT easier. That's not rocket science, that's just common sense.

Save your money and quit buying unnecessary cleaning supplies!

Notice that as I wash a car, I keep the entire car wet as I go. That eliminates the possibility of water spots.

The group that you hear is Ladysmith Black Mambazo. You may remember them from Paul Simon's Grammy Award winning album "Graceland". The first song, "Chapter One: Passage to Promise" is done in collaboration with Andreas Vollenweider. I use to really enjoy his music back in the 80's. The second song "Rain, Rain, Beautiful Rain" is Ladysmith singing acapella, as they usually do.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0RrK7eXd-A[/ame]

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Nice tip junkman!

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
"them seams is as clean as the Board of Health!"

Great tip and vid!

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
If only I had 12 free hours, and proper materials to give my truck a proper correction

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You don't have to do it all at once, just do a little bit at a time. The key is to NEVER create any more damage once you fix the damage you have now. ;)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
You don't have to do it all at once, just do a little bit at a time. The key is to NEVER create any more damage once you fix the damage you have now. ;)
Been working at mine quite some time now, when I have the time. Got the whole bed done now ha. Sucks not having a garage...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't let old man winter catch ya'. ;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much do you bench bro? haha, jk... loved the videos, keep it up!
Back in the 80's, I was a bad man. Now, the only thing bad about me is my gas after a tall glass of milk.
lol.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts