GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my truck lowered yesterday, it was a bitch but worth it. :rocking: got some pictures but my camara ran out of juice. :crazy:

000_0263.gif

000_0265.gif

000_0264.gif

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
looks really nice...glad to see it not sittin at stock height anymore.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its a 4/6 with a 2" shackles and it still a little higher on the passenger side on the driver its level with the tire.\

Atomoverride: they are stock escalade wheels which are 17" and wrap in 235/65/17

·
Registered
639 Posts
blueice said:
its a 4/6 with a 2" shackles and it still a little higher on the passenger side on the driver its level with the tire.\

Atomoverride: they are stock escalade wheels which are 17" and wrap in 235/65/17
blueice: any rubbing?

·
My truck is SLOW!
509 Posts
How hard was it to get the front spindles on? Was there any modifications that needed to be done to the front suspension, like having to grind down anything with the 17" wheels? Truck looks good.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
That looks tight, I may pick up some alloy Esky 17's :D Where u at in the bay area?

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
atomoverride said:
blueice: any rubbing?
no rubbing yet.

leochevy2001 said:
How hard was it to get the front spindles on? Was there any modifications that needed to be done to the front suspension, like having to grind down anything with the 17" wheels? Truck looks good.
the spindles was a bitch but they came off with a little work.the lower ball nuts and some of the nut had to be cut.

Slammedchevy01 said:
That looks tight, I may pick up some alloy Esky 17's :D Where u at in the bay area?
Im in Vallejo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts