GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I put it in my sig I figure I'd just share the whole pic...lol. I know it ain't much to look at but this pic was taken around New Years and it's def. further along now. Anyhow.....all I can say is I miss driving it soooooooooo badly:bawl:

Cameron

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Probably late march. It has been in there a while but it was something that he and I worked out. For one it gives me the time to get money to him and keep the payments stretched out and also he has like 3 guys who work for him that all do primarily insurance work so that is around 99% of his business. I'm letting him work it in during slow times....works out well for both of us. He's the same guy who did all the work to 1badgmc's rig. Really good work and I've been really impressed with his attention to detail so it's well worth the time to get it done the way I want/expect it while working in his time frame.

Only negative to taking this amount of time is I've got a full closet-o-mods to install from suspension to engine to audio :bawl:

Cameron

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2k1slvrdo said:
lookin good... how can you go that long with out ur truck? I get pissy after like a couple days.
:LOL: I know.....it sucked for the first few weeks but I've gotten used to it.....I've been able to make it a little better since I've been f'n with my bro's truck.

Cameron

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
That is a long time to be without your truck, but the work on 1badgmc's looks to be total quality so i'm sure you'll be more than happy when you get it back :head:

Now lets hope you get it back on schedule! :bowtie:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
02Silverado said:
Any new pics for those who cant go on FSC with your bros truck? Are you doing the suicide doors to? Truck is looking good, get more pics :anitoof: :rocking:
http://www.whosnextracing.com/Assets/Trey/treysGMC/

Those are the last pics I took....some may have seen them. I've been doing a good amount of work on it. New frpnt smoothie bumper, shaved roll pan, shaved stake pockets, shaved tailgate handle, new HU, Sirius Satellite Radio, and we've got a bunch of interior stuff coming to update the base model junk. As soon as the weather gets better I'll take some new shots. It's turning out really well so far.

Cameron

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stu Meat said:
hows that old chevy you bought coming along or is it just sittin around
It's actually on it's way back to Izzy....lol. I jumped the gun a little bit and didn't really consider if I would have time for it or not. I've done some work with it to get it running reliably and cleaned it up a bit but otherwise nothing substantial.

Cameron

1 - 16 of 16 Posts