GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sam hit me up last night about a suggestion on something to use on his wheel wheels and undercarriage after he got all the gunk / dirt off. Not the first time I've been asked that so I figured I'd hit up the peeps over at Adams to put up a special:

$39.95 for a gallon of Invisible Undercarriage Spray, a 16oz bottle, and the refill funnel.
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-415-...g-kit-with-a-free-gallon-of-detail-spray.aspx

Normally its $39.95 for the gallon, $12.95 for the 16oz bottle, and $2.49 for the funnel so its a pretty decent deal.

If anyone plans on ordering shoot me a PM and I can get you a discount code for a little more off the top of that price. This is the same stuff I use after cleaning inner fenders and it leaves em looking perfect

image0005.jpg

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
I use that stuff all the time, send me a PM with the discount code if you dont mind cuz im probably gonna order this

Plus it smells soooooo good

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
LOVE that stuff, Griz had some at Forbidden Fantasy last year and let me use some and I've been using it ever since :) Although be warned, after using it, you will want Jolly Ranchers for some reason :crazy:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
LOVE that stuff, Griz had some at Forbidden Fantasy last year and let me use some and I've been using it ever since :) Although be warned, after using it, you will want Jolly Ranchers for some reason :crazy:
:word: Tis really good shit. I picked up a fresh gallon not too long ago. If anyone local wants to see it let me know

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made a little order from Adam's not too long ago and also noticed that they have a neat little "sampler" pack that's pretty cool if you're not sure about Adam's stuff.

It's pretty cheap and includes the Undercarriage spray:
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-355-adams-polishes-sampler-pack.aspx

Sorry to Hijack Dylan...
No worries... that is a cool little sampler package. I just sent those to a guy on another forum who wasn't sure about some Adams stuff. He was cool enough to send me samples of his preferred products (Gloss-It) which I really liked and I figured I'd return the favor and let him try some adams goodies.

It is a decent deal for a good sample of their cleaners and dressings... just wish they'd sell the polsihes, waxes, and glaze in those sizes for sample too.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Dylan, Have you used Griots Undercarriage spray? I have used the Griots kind and I really like it...im just wondering how the Adams compares.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
+ shipping?
yea... they are charging shipping

Dylan, Have you used Griots Undercarriage spray? I have used the Griots kind and I really like it...im just wondering how the Adams compares.
Can't say that I have... I've only tried a few Groits products and I wasn't impressed enough by them to buy more, not saying they were bad, just didn't really knock my socks off. Maybe someone else can chime in and give you some feedback.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BTW - this is a 'daily special' so the promo expires today just in case anyone was thinking of waiting. They change the daily special... well... daily.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
yea... they are charging shipping

Can't say that I have... I've only tried a few Groits products and I wasn't impressed enough by them to buy more, not saying they were bad, just didn't really knock my socks off. Maybe someone else can chime in and give you some feedback.
Yeah some of their stuff is great and some of it just isnt worth what they charge. I only use a few of their products including the undercarriage spray. Im hoping the Adams' UC spray gives a little more of a matte look rather than the shinier look of Griots. I may try to order some in the near future.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
I've been trying to get Ashley to re-run the 3 for $40 MFWW drying towel special from awhile ago :biggrin:

I have 2 WWMF drying towels, 2 are shot, almost 2 yrs old, and the other was recently lost by my brother :flame:

I had it drying on the back of his car in the sun, while I was washing a different vehicle, and he drove off and my best towel was gone :mad:

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Undercarriage Spray Special was put back up today due to popular demand... just in case anyone missed it the first time around.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I made a little order from Adam's not too long ago and also noticed that they have a neat little "sampler" pack that's pretty cool if you're not sure about Adam's stuff.

It's pretty cheap and includes the Undercarriage spray:
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-355-adams-polishes-sampler-pack.aspx

Sorry to Hijack Dylan...
I just got mine in today, we'll see what happens. I have a feeling i'm just going to start spending money again on products I don't need. But I do wish they had the sampler size in their polishes and waxes also.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just got mine in today, we'll see what happens. I have a feeling i'm just going to start spending money again on products I don't need. But I do wish they had the sampler size in their polishes and waxes also.
If it comes down to it and they don't decide to offer a selection of polishes in cheap sample sizes I may just rebottle some of my supplies into some small droppers. :hmm:

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
If it comes down to it and they don't decide to offer a selection of polishes in cheap sample sizes I may just rebottle some of my supplies into some small droppers. :hmm:
i'm ready.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
That'd be a great idea.

I bought the sampler pack and keep it in my glovebox :lol:

Just in case I get some bird shit or something while out

·
Never Around
1,437 Posts
Well, my small order was delayed a little bit by Adam's and I sent them an e-mail. They didn't give me a reason it was delayed, but they sent me the "sampler" as a "sorry".

Very Nice...

Adam's customer service is second to none, IMO. I've been reading their Forums and it's VERY often that Adam himself gets on there to fix any "problems" that a customer may have...all the way to sending someone from Adam's to the customer to teach/train the customer...they go above and beyond.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Well, my small order was delayed a little bit by Adam's and I sent them an e-mail. They didn't give me a reason it was delayed, but they sent me the "sampler" as a "sorry".

Very Nice...

Adam's customer service is second to none, IMO. I've been reading their Forums and it's VERY often that Adam himself gets on there to fix any "problems" that a customer may have...all the way to sending someone from Adam's to the customer to teach/train the customer...they go above and beyond.
That's awesome to hear. Too bad you can't say the same about all businesses. On that note I can't wait to try out my new sampler pack I just received.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts