GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I am getting pretty serious about bagging my truck now. I just want to start off with the front. So what will I need?
-Compressor
Probably getting an engine driven for the quietness and faster pressure. Im on a strict budget so I will probably be getting one off of a Volvo(supposed to be the best) from a pic-a-part
-Two Bags
Probably a Slam Specialties or Airlift off of suicidedoors.com(dual 1/2)
-4 Vavles
I dunno probably a GC 1/2 off of suicidedoors.com
-Switches
-Guages
-?ft of D.O.T Airline
-Tanks
How many gallons do I need?

Anythign else?
What do I need to do to mount the bags?

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
It helps with the camber and help you lay out....they give you a 2" drop off the bat.

Cameron

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
without spindles, you arent gonna get low enough to lay out. I ordered an 8.5 gallon from innovative 2 weeks ago, and it fits under th bed perfectly. I also ordered the fittings kit from them. Had everything I needed. Thanks Larry

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Front bag cups and shock relocators. You'll also need a pressure switch.

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
KOEHRSENLB said:
is an engine compressor a lot of work/fabrication?
i always thought so. gotta fab up a mounting bracket and make sure that its in line with the belt... but then again, ive never bagged nething (but i hope to within the next few years.... college sux away all my money...)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya but isn't that like 800$? Ya that's a little too much for me. I'm going to be rebuilding my engine in the next month or two so Ill have everything apart where it'll be easier to figure out a way to mount it.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
JakobMetzger said:
Ya but isn't that like 800$? Ya that's a little too much for me. I'm going to be rebuilding my engine in the next month or two so Ill have everything apart where it'll be easier to figure out a way to mount it.
That's retail, I got mine for $595 a few years ago.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
fiveeightchevy said:
That's retail, I got mine for $595 a few years ago.
:word: samething kyle did

1 - 13 of 13 Posts