GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm Tony and I just bought out our lease on a 2wd 2007 Tahoe. I kept it stock during the lease but now I want to do the things to it that the lease wouldn't let me do. Unfortunatly I am on the fence, should I lower it or lift it. I'm more of a fan of lowering vehicles, but this time I have one I can do either to(just not sure which). I basically want to keep the exterior body stock, with headers, exhaust, rims, air filter mods in the future. I've seen alot of pics of it lifted and lowered, it most likely will come down to which is more practical for me and family. Thanks

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Welcome from Texas!!

Surf around in the coming weeks. I'm sure some member's vehicles can sway your mind one way or another.

·
14.18 SSS
78 Posts
IMO you answered your own question......IT'S 2WD!

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Do you use the vehicle for any thing or just transport?

·
For Offroad Use Only
285 Posts
IMO you answered your own question......IT'S 2WD!
:read:

2wd = lower it :imo

Plus if you are worried about how "practical" it will be for you and your family, then making it harder to get into by lifting it doesn't make much sense to me, especially if you have small kids.

Either way, congrats on your purchase, and welcome from Nor-Cal. :wave:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks you guys, my other thought was a leveling kit and putting some 33's on it. Not much of a lift, but a nice look and can my wife can still get into parking structures when she goes Shopping. Either way thanks for the tips.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts