GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pumped! I just dropped the truck off to get the lift installed. They said I should be able to pick it up around 5:30 tomorrow evening. I can't wait! Just thought I would share my excitement with GMFS. :rocking: :rocking:

·
Registered
195 Posts
haha im on the other end of the stick, im getting my truck back today. lol have fun waiting

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To answer the question of what setup I am going with...I'm going with the Superlift F.I.T. with 35x12.50x18 Toyo MTs on 18x9 chrome Helo Maxx wheels. This day seems to be creeping by. I'm sure tomorrow probably won't pass any faster either.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Should have done it yourself. Lifts arent hard to put on.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
To answer the question of what setup I am going with...I'm going with the Superlift F.I.T. with 35x12.50x18 Toyo MTs on 18x9 chrome Helo Maxx wheels. This day seems to be creeping by. I'm sure tomorrow probably won't pass any faster either.
I was checking my phone every 5 minutes the day my truck was supposed to be finished.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea, it's a little nerve racking...especially knowing that they have to do some cutting and welding. It's in good hands though, I have seen their work, it's top notch.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
its the best feeling rolling up to the shop in your buddies car and looking at it and being like... holy fuck i knew it would look good... but not that good!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts