GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i went in to check out some stereo shit today and decided to get some stuff....so i ended up getting 2 Diamond Audio M6 12d2....800 watts RMS each...now i have my rockford 1000bd powering them..in a downfire box..which is sweet....and the speakers dont hit the floor at all...which is nice...well just htought id share...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like them....i have a constant headache now....

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
LOW98GMC said:
signs of a good system :head2:
or not... the only time i've ever had a headache from a system was when i had 6 subs running off an Audiobahn 2400HCX at 1.4ohms. The sad thing is, my current system is louder(i've had it metered) and i've never had a headache with my current system

·
Chevy Owner
1,363 Posts
Sounds like a sweet system you got Josh :head2:...who makes the downfire box that you have for the 12's? I want to get my subs soon and would like to run 12's, but the only boxes I can find are for 10's (ex: MTX Thunderform).

·
GMFS founding member
4,014 Posts
Z71Edge said:
Sounds like a sweet system you got Josh :head2:...who makes the downfire box that you have for the 12's? I want to get my subs soon and would like to run 12's, but the only boxes I can find are for 10's (ex: MTX Thunderform).
thunderforms are... uh... someone fill in the blank for me. they suck. only like 6" deep. check eBay, there's always decent 2x10 and 2x12 downfiring boxes on there. imma find a 2x10 with an amp rack in the middle.

josh, sounds badass. post a pic.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Joshs2002Silverado said:
i like them....i have a constant headache now....
I know how you feel. When I got my system last May (early b-day present from me for me) I got headaches too. I would get em when I had the system subbing for a long time. It went away after a few weeks, I got used to it, I guess.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah im good now...well if anyone wants a box for 2 10s let me know...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts