1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:head: I finally chose my color too...lol

2004 Viper Bright Silver.....as seen in the link
http://www.bobsclassics.com/04v.htm

I set the color next to my led's and everything is gonna fit the look I am going for. Paint booth is coming soon so if you guys have any feedback on the color lemme know....it looks really good.

I got a ton of pics but I don't think I'm gonna share em yet....lol

Cameron

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
nice color... one of the house i deliever to has a silver viper. I never noticed it until one day, the garage was open, 2 escalades on 24s and a new viper. DAmn good tipper, every time i see the address i run to take it.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:head: Sounds like he has a nice garage of rigs.

The color just hit me flipping through the PPG books....really light color but very bright. Should look good:D

Cameron

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DemoN said:
:LOL: i've gotten over it...i've yet to see the thing in like a year and a half...and i'm suppose to be his friend :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: Hehehehehehehe

Cameron

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
sorry, but i want to lick the viper... :crazy: Jake

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
dude that looks very sweet...i havent been arond long enough to have seen the truck in its previous life, however, im sure that it will be one sweet rig!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
04FULLSIZE said:
dude that looks very sweet...i havent been arond long enough to have seen the truck in its previous life, however, im sure that it will be one sweet rig!!

I don't think anyone has actually seen his dually. :secret:

Nice choice. I can't wait to see the changes. :head:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For those of you who haven't seen it here is a pic of it in it's form before the body shop....

Cameron

·
Registered
6,252 Posts
I remember ur truck before, but damn that is a sweet color. Cant wait to see pics when they are RELEASED lol I want to do Silver or like a blueish green on day. Arrival blue would be tight but then again its stock......damn I need $5g's for a color change lol :drool:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:pissed:

:guns: & :ninja: @ DemoN

Cameron

·
Registered
255 Posts
DemoN said:
and i'm suppose to be his friend

you're not smart enough to be his friend......"i think i'm a little dumber after listening to this conversation" :buttkick:

if anything, cam still hangs out because we amuse him :crazy:

and to keep this post legit, nice color choice cam :rocking: :rocking:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DemoN said:
So whens the truck going into the booth Cam?
:LOL: Which part? The bed is getting shot first since it's all but done basically. The front end is done as well. The remaining mods for the cab aren't done yet so that'll go in last....

Cameron

1 - 19 of 19 Posts