GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got it all done for $250, although im not fully satisfied... they didn't sand it well enough so all the parts still have a little texture to em. you cant really tell though unless ure up close so whatever. i had to paint the grille shell cus i have the w/t 4.3l so it had that uglyass grey grille shell, which i have always hated. i didnt bother doing tailgate handle cus i plan on shaving it and putting a roll pan on at the same time. and i didnt have the fron bumper painted cus i plan on getting an ss bumper cover. but be4 anything, i am about to order my billet brill and new bowtie. lemme know what you guys think. once i get the billet on and clean and wax the shit out of the truck, ill get some good pics up.
paint1.gif

paint2.gif

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Looks good! What about that bumper cap?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
didn't do it cus im gettin an ss cover soon

·
patio furniture breaker
563 Posts
sweet. but why not just get the SS grill shell and have it painted too? or paint that chrome strip in that grill.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol ya its oversized brushed aluminum. i just like it better than the gold one, and i got it for free. as soon as i order my billet this week im gonna get a new, smaller, bowtie.

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
Looks great man.

If you are concerned about the texture on the handles, i'd just buy the pre-painted GM ones. I'm sure the shop will lay it on you to have the re-done, plus the finish of the GM ones are smooth and the paint is heavy duty.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
a little body shop in Los Angeles. they were repairing the side of my bed and cab post... i hit a bitch of a pole in a gas station. so i figured it would be a good time for some colormatching.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Looks nice dude. I will say that bowtie is a little big , but it is diffrent!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts