·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bout 35 minutes, just like the instructions predicted

·
Chevy Owner
1,363 Posts
I thought about getting one of those for my truck...but I think it'll be a little bit to much chrome. Looks awsome on yours :head2:

·
Registered
787 Posts
:head:

·
Registered
639 Posts
I know I have seen that GRILL somewhere before....OH YEAH I have the same grill. Tight grill man and good choice. Check out mine.

now you need to install it the professional way.... I had it reinstalled by a pro in LA after it was done I noticed way better air flow and it looks better. check out these pictures of the cutting out of the middle.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Thanks, I have been thinking about getting one for a while now too, but have been deciding between the SS and the Trenz Eliptical grill with the billet gmc logo. Did you paint your gmc logo green? It kinda looks like it in the pics. I have a polo green GMC too, and was thinking about painting the logo green to match the truck.

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
It does look a lot better when you cut out the bars in the back. And for those of you that are gonna buy a SS grille, I'd suggest the stainless steele over the chome because the chrome can rust.

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the cheapest place..... i'm not sure, got mine from stylinconcepts, and yea i need to cut out the bars in the back and yes i painted the grill logo green, not the greatest paint job, but it gets alot of bugs so i didn't want to spend the money to have it done. gotta love the rattle can :head:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts