GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leveled my truck today with the rough country level kit. 1" block in the back with the torsion keys in front. Did all my research here to learn what I needed so thanks guys! Let me know what you think!
Chevy1.gif

Chevy2.gif

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Looks nice! I like those wheels with a meaty tire :D Pics of cv angles?

I think you should get an 06 valence or paint the one you have now :imo

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tires are 295/70R17. They clear fine with no rubbing. Its a little over a 33 by 11.6. Here are the CV angles.
ChevyCV1.gif

ChevyCV2.gif

·
Where's the van?!?!?!
636 Posts
looks great now, how's it ride now comparative to before?
When i did that to my 05 i said it rode great... felt like a real "truck". 4 months later i hated the ride so much i bought a 6" suspension lift. One of the problems, as shown in the pic below, is lack of down travel.

According to this pic, your driver side is touching (or at least very close to) the droop stop. Might want to decrank slightly to get the control arm off of there, it will improve your ride some.

Edit: also, i just noticed that your factory camber/caster adjustment strips are still in place.... did you not get it aligned???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I haven't put the shocks on or got it aligned. I have an appt to get it done as I'm on vacation right now it's just sitting at home. As far as the ride it obviously got a little worse but not all that bad.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Looks good!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts