GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys
well i finanlly sold my gun this morning and i now have the money to buy my lift
6" Superlift with rear springs (85 K10(1/2 ton))

if you guys could just keep a look out for a cheap place to buy this, either online or even a store that i might be able to place a phone order

thanks i would really appreciate it

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I would recommend against Superlift and I would personally go with BDS or Tough Country. There both super soft and ride way better than anything Superlift could ever try to make.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
willyswanter said:
I would recommend against Superlift and I would personally go with BDS or Tough Country. There both super soft and ride way better than anything Superlift could ever try to make.
I will second this.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Yeah, i don't hear too much good about SL...tough country does make some good stuff for the classics i hear tho.

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok i will look into these
thanks for the heads up guys

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
willyswanter said:

tough country? did you mean rough country

·
Buck Nekkid
50 Posts
I had a set of SL soft ride 2.5" and they sagged fairly quick. Also had a set of HD SL 6". They were a lot stiffer than they needed to be IMO. I have heard a lot of good things about TC and BDS. That is where I will probably spend my $$ on my next SFA rig.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
So far i like the tuff country AALs on my truck...still rides pretty soft for SFA...and the guys at ORD like the TC stuff, so it can't be too bad.

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RedneckDude said:
So far i like the tuff country AALs on my truck...still rides pretty soft for SFA...and the guys at ORD like the TC stuff, so it can't be too bad.

how long has it been on your truck? has it sagged at all?

·
is awesome
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i just call me local BDS distributor and he gave me a quote for 825 with rear springs or 625 with blocks and add-a-leaves
this is for everything springs, shocks, hardware, steering stuff
but not brake lines so that would be another 125 or so

what do you guys think?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts