GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my full interior. Black leather outer black ostrich inserts with black leather door inserts. :head: Now I just need to get a new headliner, carpet and paint damn near everything inside black. Man it's gonna be hotter than fuck inside my truck.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, i had the factory leather. There's a small tear on the driver side seat(it's not bad at all), so it gave me a good reason to do the new covers.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
dude, thats going to looks so bad ass. I LOVE black interiors. I want to slowly change mine to black via wet oakles and paint/bedliner.

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
grounded said:
nope, i had the factory leather. There's a small tear on the driver side seat(it's not bad at all), so it gave me a good reason to do the new covers.
With or without the armrests and what color...I smell a trade or purchase coming on...MUHAHAHA

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OKLAGMCRUISER said:
With or without the armrests and what color...I smell a trade or purchase coming on...MUHAHAHA
With arm rests, charcoal grey. I think Austin wanted them, but didn't have arm rests. I'd rather the whole thing go not just the fronts, but he's got first dibs. Of course, as always money talks. :D If he doesn't want them make an offer, i'm not sure what to ask. They're in great shape besides the driver seat, but it's not that bad.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
grounded said:
With arm rests, charcoal grey. I think Austin wanted them, but didn't have arm rests. I'd rather the whole thing go not just the fronts, but he's got first dibs. Of course, as always money talks. :D If he doesn't want them make an offer, i'm not sure what to ask. They're in great shape besides the driver seat, but it's not that bad.
I thought about sometime in the future getting some custom leather seating and sell my stock covers .. not much wrong with mine, just two tiny little cuts .. didn't know if there would be much interest in stock leather covers though.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
dude, thats going to looks so bad ass. I LOVE black interiors. I want to slowly change mine to black via wet oakles and paint/bedliner.
Bedlined interior...That would be hardcore! :head:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bcubed said:
I thought about sometime in the future getting some custom leather seating and sell my stock covers .. not much wrong with mine, just two tiny little cuts .. didn't know if there would be much interest in stock leather covers though.
I didn't think thered be much intrest myself.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
its the plan, first the floorboards, then stuff like the console, dash and other high wear areas.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Downfall said:
:rocking: sounds like its going to be on the next level when you get it back

your doing a system in it too huh?
I need to figure out what the heck I'm doing PDQ too. I've been dealing with so much else I havn't given the stereo any thought yet.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DemoN said:
i got some ideas :D you actually use the back seats in there?
Yup, doing a cut through with 4 12s, that's as far as the planning has gone. I gotta talk with the guy helping me. I'm going to probably end up cutting it close on my goal of beng "done" by LFT in Sept..

·
Registered
546 Posts
Dude i was lookin on Katzkin and i cant find one to gon on my seat its a bench with like a flip down console n the middle the only bench they have looks like juss a solid one like in the work truck models , and dont come with the door panel inserts , any help would be greatyly appreciated

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What year truck do you have?

Don't worry about not seeing your exact seat. Sounds like you have a 60/40 or similar bench, they sould have something to work for you. The door pannel inserts, they might not have.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts