GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
CamaroNut
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going everyone? I usually hang out on the Camaro boards and the SS454 board. Thought I would join in since my 91 SS454 pickup is a fullsize truck.

·
Registered
787 Posts
welcome :shake:

·
CamaroNut
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a link to some pictures of my 2 Camaros. I'll load up some pictures of the SS454 soon. The 69 Z28 is receiving a true "frame off" restoration.

Jeff's Camaro Page

·
CamaroNut
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Should I scare everyone and tell you what the 69 Z28 is worth? I could pay off my mortgage if I sold it.

·
CamaroNut
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, my 69 Z28 which is matching #'s with factory 4 wheel disc brakes(206 cars made with the JL8 option), has documentation showing it all, crossram setup, original GM fiberglass crossram hood(less than 100 made), radio delete plate, heater delete plates, transistor ignition setup, will be wroth at least $125K and probably closer to $150K when the restoration is done. So much for my fun car to take to shows. Once the 69 Z28 turned into a monster collectible, I decided to buy the 68 with the LT1 to have something to play with for fun and not worry about value. I was in the right place at the right time with the 69 Z28 but it's still costing me close to $100K when all is said and done so I won't really be in a position to make a ton of money if I decide to sell it. And that's my Camaro money pit. So the SS454 hasn't really had much done to it since all my money has been going into the Camaro.

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
whats up man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts