GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yessiree. I will be picking them up on friday! 4 38x12.50-15 TSL's for the toyota. I wanted boggers but I cant pass up the deal on these babys. I made sure to call and put my name down for 4 of them. :rocking: Props to the running update thread on www.angryoffroad.com . We keep it updated with the list and the link if the list falls back. But yeah for $125 a tires I consider that one hell of a SNIPE. :whip:

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interco Rocks.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
I hate you

Jk man that is a hell of a deal

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
cool beans. i paid that for my 33 LTB's

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Most people on this board pays way too much for things. Like lifts. installs and big rims etc. I shop around alot and snipe shit like this all the time. My sas parts i talked to the guys personally and saved me $361. I know how to talk to people. I think its the cajun accent they dig.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Most people on this board pays way too much for things. Like lifts. installs and big rims etc. I shop around alot and snipe shit like this all the time. My sas parts i talked to the guys personally and saved me $361. I know how to talk to people. I think its the cajun accent they dig.
hmm, Can you teach me this accent:crazy:

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price is firm. Buying from interco is cheapest IMO, but shipping far is where it costs.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
It's not worth it to me to call around, try and get shit priced matched, to only save 20-30 a tire. While I would rather save money, I don't want to deal with ordering tires online, or picking them up somewhere 100 miles away. Different strokes :bowtie:

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree with saving little amounts but for large products i price around. Im lucky i live 40 mile from interco. I save shipping on tires.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fuckin sweet ass... I can't seem to find badass deals like that.

quit bein a puss and put them on the Z:crazy:
I aint lifting this one. lol BTW i might be going back to Gulf shores so ill holler at you again when im down there!

·
Registered
617 Posts
I aint lifting this one. lol BTW i might be going back to Gulf shores so ill holler at you again when im down there!
Hell yea man, had fun when y'all came down last time, wish I coulda hung out longer and got shmammered but I had Sea School the next day... We gotta make a fishin trip this time:imo

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Yeah but others have different tastes than you and thats what makes the world go around. Nevertheless thats a great deal

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah but others have different tastes than you and thats what makes the world go around. Nevertheless thats a great deal
Word on the great deal. Your truck is HUGE. It looks good, but we all have different tastes and i agree.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
werd

90% of the people on here think im retarded for lifting a 2wd and putting swampers on it but different strokes for different folks:head:

·
4,725 Posts
Marcus good deal, and you're welcome for informing and pushing you to buy :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts