GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post up what I plan on doing all weekend. And a picture explains it best. Hope some of you are going to have as much fun as I will :bowtie:

IMGP0569.gif

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they are very fun... My sea-doo dealer is working on a deal right now for me. Looking at the new RXP 215 horse supercharged ski... Maybe things go in the right and ill be the baddest mofo on the water with that... :drool:

·
2,451 Posts
:head: :head: 215 hp... ive rented a 90 hp and thought it was fast, but i cant wait to ride a 155+ one day :LOL:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, the yellow one in the picture is mine. Its a 135 horse and is pretty damn fast. So I know the 215 will be damn sweet...

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
Just thought I would post up what I plan on doing all weekend. And a picture explains it best. Hope some of you are going to have as much fun as I will :bowtie:
Yeah, and I'm going to be sanding, redoing my tailgate handle since I had some sanding scratches in it and put my thumbprint in it once.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
yeah honda and sea doo both have the blown engines now :drool:

those RXP's haul some serious ass.. i'll try to pick one up in a couple years after they arent so damn expensive..

i also wanna ad a standup to our collection.. they look fun as hell

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
man i love trucks with the toys on te trailer. just looks "right" :head: . i need to get a ski this summer.

btw truck looks great man

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well for anyone who lives in the denton/ft worth area knows how fucken hard the wind blew this weekend so that sucked balls. But we gave it hell anyways and got some wake boarding in and rode the tubes a shit load. Had fun, now back to work this week so I can do it all again next weekend :head: :head:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts