GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i decided to get some escalade handles. I just want to make sure i get what i want so i dont have to re-order anything, and i know many of you have ordered what i want. I want the ready-to-paint escalade handles, with a keyhole on the drivers side but not on the passenger side. Here are the part #'s i found for GM...15745149 (driver side) and 15745140 (passenger side). Let me know if those are the right part #'s please, thanks :D

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
They are acutally are the black Escalade handles, but they will be smooth and I assume no troubles in getting ready to paint to match your truck...

As far as the key hole thing goes, the passenger side is just a rear door handle p/n, which I have been told will still work in the front (just with no key hole). I've yet to confirm this (my handles are still in the mail :D).

Other than that...I think it's what you want, but I'm sure someone else will chime in to confirm this...

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
yes, i believe the pass. side handle is the same as the rear handles. i know some people with keyless entry just get rear handles for both doors to eliminate the key hole.

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chevyman992002 said:
yes, i believe the pass. side handle is the same as the rear handles. i know some people with keyless entry just get rear handles for both doors to eliminate the key hole.
yea i was thinking about doing that, but decided not to get keyless for the driver side just incase my keyless entry randomly stop working, then i wouldnt be able to get into my truck.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
ryguy said:
yea i was thinking about doing that, but decided not to get keyless for the driver side just incase my keyless entry randomly stop working, then i wouldnt be able to get into my truck.
Sure you could...it's called fist + window = keyless entry :read: :crazy: :pow:

Actually, I had been thinking the same thing, but I think Aber did that to his truck and no worries as of yet.

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HumanZoom said:
Sure you could...it's called fist + window = keyless entry :read: :crazy: :pow:

Actually, I had been thinking the same thing, but I think Aber did that to his truck and no worries as of yet.
hahaha, probably more like fist + window = broken hand and cracked window for me :pow:
actually i have changed my mind and im just gonna get the painted tahoe handles :ninja:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts