GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I finally did it. Traded in my old '99 Silverado. Fortunatly, I can still hang out here :) Bought another fullsized GM! :gmfs: Heres a shot of my old truck...

And shots of my new.... AVALANCHE!

I love this thing.. and the price was just right. I should be able to get some more pics up this weekend. Already doing some mods- about halfway through glassing a sub box for it, and looking at new XM ready HUs to hook the amp and hte subs up to. Probably replace the center console with bench seat too... covered in leather of course. :naughty: Trucks fully loaded, and rides like a dream! Can't wait for the weekend to do the stereo install, wash her, and get some more pictures! :cheers:

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stu Meat said:
Nice!!! is it a 4x4?
Yeah.. originally a Z71, but not much of that package left after the lift :naughty: Took the stickers off... no sense in pretending :mexsmoke:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Very nice, those have grown on me alot since they came out, i would love to have one myself :head2: Congrats! :cheers:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Thats great.. What lift are you planning on putting on that thing??

Like DE said, you dont see many of them lifted, so that is gona :rocking:

BD

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys! So far I'm loving this thing. Right now it has a 4" trailmaster lift- works for now, but eventually I want to go 6". So far, here is my list of planned mods...

-Pioneer P6500 HU
-Pioneer XM reciever
-Rockford Fosgate 200M amp
-Resonant Engineering 8" sub in a custom ported box that fits under the rear seat
-paging alarm with remote start (Compustar, Autopage, or something else. Havn't decided yet)
-clear front marker lights
-painted cladding (yes, it rocks! :rocking: )
-Escalade third brake light and A-pillar covers
-replace center console with leather covered jumpseat (Anyone want to trade?)
-monitors in both headrests (for the kids of course )and a playstation 2 (also for the kids :bs: )
-Claybar and Zaino (not a mod, but DAMN does it need to be done)

I'm sure there is something i'm forgetting, but thats more than enough to keep me occupied for now. I'm just about done with the custom sub box. 'Glassed it due to space limitations, and this RE 8" sub almost hits harder than my friends dual 10"s. As soon as I get it done and covered in factory vinyl, I'll post some pics. :burnout:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
MrFleming007 said:
Thanks guys! So far I'm loving this thing. Right now it has a 4" trailmaster lift- works for now, but eventually I want to go 6". So far, here is my list of planned mods...

-Pioneer P6500 HU
-Pioneer XM reciever
-Rockford Fosgate 200M amp
-Resonant Engineering 8" sub in a custom ported box that fits under the rear seat
-paging alarm with remote start (Compustar, Autopage, or something else. Havn't decided yet)
-clear front marker lights
-painted cladding (yes, it rocks! :rocking: )
-Escalade third brake light and A-pillar covers
-replace center console with leather covered jumpseat (Anyone want to trade?)
-monitors in both headrests (for the kids of course )and a playstation 2 (also for the kids :bs: )
-Claybar and Zaino (not a mod, but DAMN does it need to be done)

I'm sure there is something i'm forgetting, but thats more than enough to keep me occupied for now. I'm just about done with the custom sub box. 'Glassed it due to space limitations, and this RE 8" sub almost hits harder than my friends dual 10"s. As soon as I get it done and covered in factory vinyl, I'll post some pics. :burnout:
painted cladding :rocking:

damn it looks like you've got quite alot of work done on ur truck already...

·
Registered
716 Posts
Just yankin yer mullet, not trying to come off like a smart ass. You should really take a break since you're going through or already finished w/ your finals. This way I can catch up in posts count.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts