GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washed, claybared, and waxed. I'll polish the rims and exhaust tips next weekend. Heres the latest pics!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
lol its sunny in washington? My friend thats at UPS says its never sunny there... he stopped washing his truck after a month b/c it was no use.

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2k1slvrdo said:
lol its sunny in washington? My friend thats at UPS says its never sunny there... he stopped washing his truck after a month b/c it was no use.
First time its been sunny all week! And the last.. its supposed to rain for the next 9 days now :mad: :thumbsdow: Thats the main reason I wanted to get the coat of wax on it today. Also polished all the windows. The waterspots on the windshield were BAD!

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
MrFleming007 said:
First time its been sunny all week! And the last.. its supposed to rain for the next 9 days now :mad: :thumbsdow: Thats the main reason I wanted to get the coat of wax on it today. Also polished all the windows. The waterspots on the windshield were BAD!
if i were you, i'd flip out every day. Hell, one week i washed my truck everyday. Of course it rained every day that week... FUCK MOTHER NATURE jk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts