1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K&N Cold air intake that came off of a 95 TBI 350- 150 obo

Air Raid TB spacer- 50

TCI Breakaway coverter for 700r4/4l60e, 2400-2600, barely used- 200 obo

Permacool Tranny cooler, bigass cooler with an electric fan- 100 obo comes with a micro switch as well.

TCI billet 2-4 servos- 80

I can take pics between jobs tomorrow, if I dont get tham right away just be patient I have 3 jobs at the moment and I havent been home much, Thanks.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure thing bud, give me just a few minutes.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres pics of it all, the cold air is jst really dirty I'll clean it up and take more pics when I get a chance.
2009-7-19023.jpg

2009-7-19022.jpg

2009-7-19027.jpg

2009-7-19024.jpg

2009-7-19028.jpg

2009-7-19029.jpg

2009-7-19030.jpg

TB spacer is still on the motor, Ill pull it off and take more pics.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
ill give you 20 dollars for your tb spacer.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
C'mon now, thing is relatively new and it was like 90 bucks. Ill consider your offer kind sir.

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,474 Posts
it was worth a try :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, it sure was man.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT need rid of this stuff open to offers

·
Registered
443 Posts
Will the tranny cooler bolt up to a 99 OBS?

How hard to install? How does the fan turn on and off on the tranny cooler?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The way I understood it is that the fan comes on and off via the micro switch, which turns it on at a certain temp and shuts it off at a certain temp. The way we had it mounted was the cooler itself was mounted on the front of the radiator and the fan was on the back side of the radiator, because the cooler and the fan wouldnt fit together behind the grill, due to the thickness. It is a big fluid cooler, can be used for oil as well.

·
Canadian Chapter
2,283 Posts
i would also imagine you could mount the cooler like others and not run a fan. don't hold me to it, but i run a cooler just a bit smaller than that and i don't run a fan. but i also don't know a ton about them so don't hold me to it i could be wrong. g/l with the sale.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah you could do that too, it just bought it because I was running that breakaway converter and its non luckup so it generates more heat so what I was advised to do was buy the biggest one I couldnt find with a fan.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Can you take a pic of a side view and measure the thickness? Please!

So basically fan turns on and off itself? Just hook up power and ground the fan will be installed?

As far as a tranny cooler, Lines have to be fabbed up? Please forgive my lack of knowledge.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can you take a pic of a side view and measure the thickness? Please!

So basically fan turns on and off itself? Just hook up power and ground the fan will be installed?

As far as a tranny cooler, Lines have to be fabbed up? Please forgive my lack of knowledge.
Yes because it is controlled by the switch. I'll try and get those measurements and pics for you tonight after work bud. As far as the lines go I just bought ones that fit the cooler. I didnt however wire it, but I believe that is how it works. Like I said Ill try and get those pics and measurements tonight.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
where in mo are you located... i am in stl
In Piedmont, around a little under two hours south of you. I'll actually be in Festus Saturday so if you want something I can bring it along.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts