GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 filters for the 2500HD trucks. should fit 01-07 classic trucks. 8.1 and 6.0 trucks. its a SLIGHTLY different design than the half ton filter. abotu 1/2" shorter if i remember right. Cleaned, lightly oiled, and ready to go. 25$ shipped each.

·
Registered
240 Posts
How many miles on them? I'm putting the carriage before the horse because I am looking at getting a 6.0 Denali (03-04).

I guess mileage doesn't matter cause these things will outlast the truck ... so what is the condition of them?

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How many miles on them? I'm putting the carriage before the horse because I am looking at getting a 6.0 Denali (03-04).

I guess mileage doesn't matter cause these things will outlast the truck ... so what is the condition of them?
they are both in very good condition. not sure on mileage of either, but, being a k&n, you are correct in saying they will outlast the truck. they are not new, but being oiled cotton with metal mesh, theres not much to go wrong with them. the mesh has a couple little tweaks/bends in it in a couple spots, nothing bad and will not affect performance one bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts