GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
what a bunch of fuckers.....sorry for my lang.....Put Autoleathers.com in the DOG house and never order anything from them again I TELL YA what......

·
Registered
716 Posts
Originally posted by Atomoverried
what a bunch of fuckers.....sorry for my lang.....Put Autoleathers.com in the DOG house and never order anything from them again I TELL YA what......
:word:They're the number 1 on GMFS's Shit List

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
02Silverado said:
Shitty business they are running to do something like that, and its all so Katskin can keep the money to themselves. I will never buy Katskin.
exactly what i said... i will go with classic soft trim, they have a shop locally to heh.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Katzkins are the SHIT...

Sorry it didnt work out for you but there is a reason why they are known as #1 ...

The quality is amazing and I went and saw the shop myself... everything looked very clean and highquality...

·
Banned
28 Posts
Ill bet if I gave Jeremy a call he would hook something up.

He was really nice and hooked us all up reallly nicly when I dealt with him.
He gave me free stuff, free advice, even helped me make my install perfect at no charge.

A++

Agian im not sure what happend with you guys but Jeremy is a good guy

·
Banned
28 Posts
Awww thats too bad cause he worked it for us...

HAH.. now that I think about it maybe thats why....

nah it was all legit but I know they didnt make alot.. I paid 599 and that was with the suede inserts and GMC logo on the seats. Plus he gave us the free install kits, free shipping, free door inserts... and some other stuff I forget....

·
Registered
108 Posts
i hope everybody knows they are not even fully real leather kits, 60/40 leather/vinyl, and all the ostrich - exotic stuff is all vinyl.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I used to know a guy that installed katskins at his upholstery shop about 3-4 years ago. He would constantly tell me that they are crap (they may be soft but not real leather) and he showed me his katskin dealers guide and they have all combos, but the most common is the 60/40. Maybe they have changed over the past few years. Katskins are about as good as the $699 leather couch at jennifer convertibles. Remember you pay for what you get, genuine real full leather interiors cost no less than $2000, $1500 and you are getting a good deal.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts