GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many of you would be interested in a katzkin gb? if so, specify what you would need and if youre serious or just thinking about it. ill try and get one started.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I would be in if the price is right. I have a crew cab with 40/20/40 front and 40/60 rear.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
i dont even know the normal price for a reg cab truck with the flip down console but i was thinking the other night about checking into it. depending on the price, i may be interested.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
put me down, depending on price. Looking for black leather with black suede inserts...06 CC

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
what has the previous group buy prices on a crew cab been? im probally in

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I think we need prices to figure out if we would do it or not mike...and get prices on the seat heaters :)

·
12 Second Truck Club
190 Posts
I may be intrested in it as well. I would just need the front two buckets with the flip down arm rests. I'd want the Insert style in the color dark graphite with the suede inserts to match. Since I won't be getting bags, I have money to spend.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
I'm down too. I've been wanting to get Katzkins forever. There's been this "soon to be" GP over at FSC that's taking forever....... so it'd be nice to get something going for sure.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
calling tomorrow guys!

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I'm down without a doubt. I was just on Jp customs checkin them out.

·
Registered
445 Posts
im down too if the price is right!

i dont even know how to explain what i have.. lol extended cab truck, i know the back is one bench, and the front is like a 60/40 or somethin with flip down center counsel or up for a seat, i cant even remember right now. haha

1 - 20 of 75 Posts